06 Jun Women in Ministry – Sparkle! – Sept. 18-20 2015
Our time together is going to be very special as we learn how several of our own PennDel women in ministry have overcome obstacles like health, family and church issues to regain the ability to SPARKLE.
Zechariah 9:16 says, “They will SPARKLE in His land like jewels in a crown!
Although there are times we don’t feel very SPARKLY, God is faithful to surround
us with His presence and restore the SPARKLE to our lives!!!
Who is invited?
- Female credential holders, wives of credential holders, non-credentialed ministerial staff/wives, or other women in ministry in your community.
- This is not a weekend for lay church staff.
- A demonstration of how to apply Jamberry nails. Donna DeSantis will show us the newest craze in nail care. There is no extra charge; however, if you want to purchase a set, she will be able to accommodate your request.
- Canvas Painting has become so popular! The cost for this workshop is $10 and you will receive a canvas and the supplies you need to create a “Picasso” of your own! Jessica Jones is our instructor. I’m told it is quite easy!!!
- Receive a gift if you are a driver for another gal who is not from your church.
- $20 discount for first timers! (You or your husband must be a PennDel credential holder.) Enclose the coupon with the registration form.
- Partial scholarships are available on a first come, first served basis to credential holders or their wives (excludes private rooms). To request a scholarship: firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-795-5921.
What to bring:
- Bible and notebook
- Nail polish if you choose the self-soak foot spa workshop
- Lawn chair (optional), casual clothes, board games, snacks for the evenings
Download (pdf) and mail in your registration.
Please Note: Encourage the church board to provide the funds for you to attend!
Any questions?? Call or email Marjie Tourville at 717-795-5921 or email@example.com. I’m so looking forward to being with my “SPARKLY GIRLFRIENDS.”