07 Mar Solid Rock Revival Center – Bridgeville, PA
Pastor Prabhu & Sucila Isaac
Dear brethren in Christ, thank you for this opportunity to present our church ministry and talk about the immediate needs and challenges that we face today. First, let me give you a brief description about our ministry. Solid Rock Revival Church is an offshoot of Voice of the Solid Rock Ministries founded in Saudi Arabia with a small group of members in 1996. Now, the ministry has expanded with six churches in India, and one in the United States. We have been serving families and Indian community especially in the city of Pittsburgh, PA since 2006.
Over the years, the church has birthed many ministries such as Kids, Junior, Teen ministries, daily intercessory teleconference, cottage services, fasting prayers, Bible studies and all-night prayer services, Men’s and Women’s fellowships etc. The Church has been blessed to have hosted many anointed men of God during this span of time.
A growing challenge for our ministry is the place of worship. Specifically, we need a church building we can call our own.
Since we started the church in Pittsburgh, we have had to rent or lease church buildings and community halls.
The following were the places, halls and Churches we conducted and rented for our worship services from September 2006 – March 1st 2016.
- At the Apartment 260-TA, Carriage Park, Green tree road, Pittsburgh from October 2006- May 2007.
- At the Hyland Hills Apts , crane Ave, Pittsburgh. From June 2007 to September 2009.
- At the “Community hall” of Hyland Apartments. Crane Ave. November 2009 – April 2011.
- April 2011 only a month at “Hillside community Church” Carnegie.PA.
- We were back to the “Community Hall” of Hyland Hills, Crane Ave. from May 2011 until June 2011.
- At the “Mt.Pisgah Presbyterian Church, Green tree road. From July 2011 until December 2012.
- Then we found a Church called “Grace community Church” in Bridgeville.PA. Where we moved from April 2012 until now. (1/26/2016)
So, by the grace of God, nearly for the last 4 years, we are having all Sunday and other special services in this building. Now this Church building is in the sales list for the last six months for $ 3.5 million price on it. (8 acres)
We are in the critical position to vacate this facility at any time after it is sold.
So, now we are in desperate need of our own Church building.
Some Sundays, we have had to keep the services in our residences. Our vision is to build a church with adequate space for worship, fellowship events, and administrative work – a place solely dedicated to the Kingdom’s cause. As our membership continues to grow, we need a church building that cannot just accommodate members and visitors, but also encourage collective ownership and a sense of belonging for all those who walk into church seeking a place of shelter and refuge.
The obstacle to this long-time dream of having our own church building is a lack of funds. Apart from the contributions of our members, we need more monetary support to realize this goal. Every step of this process will require a sustained source of funding, and on behalf of my church, I request your generous contribution towards this.
May God bless you abundantly!