November 18 – 20, 2016
We are so excited to again be hosting a mission’s outreach to New York City the weekend before Thanksgiving. This is a great mission’s trip for young adults.
We travel to very public areas under the direction of the staff of the New York School of Urban Ministry and will spend two evenings on the streets ministering to the homeless. On Saturday we will minister in a variety of venues throughout the city feeding thousands a full Thanksgiving dinner. On Sunday each group can choose a church to attend, from Brooklyn Tabernacle to Times Square Church. Allow me to share with you several benefits of partnering with us in this outreach:
- We do all the work; you just extend the offer and mail in the registration.
- This is a great way for young adults and singles to connect with others.
- People return home with a more compassionate mindset.
- Couples who minister together, stay together.
- New York City is one of the most international cities in the world.
- This is one of the most affordable mission’s trips you will find available. (Only $200!)
- Your people will never be the same!
This outreach is targeted to young adults, but is open to anyone 18 years of age or older. In the past we have had participation from people of every generation. As we divide the teams for ministry, we will group those of similar age together. Please pass this information to the appropriate person(s) who will coordinate this for your church.